We are very proud of our well-trained Christian staff. All of our teachers possess degrees and many have furthered their education through community workshops and training sessions. They have been carefully selected for their educational backgrounds, teaching experience and their sensitivity to the individual needs of students.
Requirements for Faculty and Staff:
Each employee must be a Christian and have a personal assurance of salvation. Employees should have a Christ-like lifestyle, taking no part in activities that the Scripture condemns, such as immorality, homosexuality, pornography or illegal drug use.
We believe Christian teachers should set the best example possible in front of their students by fleeing from any appearance of evil. Even though we realize the existence of differences of opinion in the area of Christian liberty, the need for consistent standards among the staff of our school is essential.
Faculty and staff members are required to dress modestly and neatly, keeping in mind the professional nature of their position.
Because Calvary Christian School is a ministry of Calvary Baptist Church, we feel it is in the best interest of the church and school for faculty and staff to be active members of Calvary Baptist Church. An exception will only be made if the faculty or staff member is already an active member of another Bible-believing church.
Each teacher must agree with the following doctrinal statements:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in the persons of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and lost – those that are saved unto the resurrection of life and those that are lost unto the resurrection of condemnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
Dr. Donnie Lovette
(Senior Pastor & School Administrator)
(Pre-K3 & Pre-K4 Teacher Assistant)
(1st Grade Teacher)
(2nd & 3rd Grade Teacher/K-9th Grade Chapel Speaker)
(4th Grade Teacher)
(5th Grade Teacher)
(6th Grade Homeroom & Athletic Director)
(8th Grade Homeroom & Bible/6th-9th Grade Social Studies/K-9th Grade Chapel Speaker)
(9th Grade homeroom & Math Teacher)
(10th-11th Grade Homeroom & Bible/6-9th Grade Science Teacher/K-9th Grade Chapel Speaker)
Counselor & Math Teacher
Nuria Ferrer Selfa
Pastor Donnie Lovette
(2nd-9th Grade Band Instructor/K-9th Grade Chapel Speaker)
Pastor Steve Hopkins
(K-9th Grade Chorus Director)
(K-9th Grade Art Teacher)
Staff Email Login